Adroit has recently started the inspections, supervision and loading unloading of
Adroit is engaged in this service to safe and secure loading and unloading of the
bulk cargos and to
ensure all the security measures before loading and unloading.
We carry out inspections, verifications and analyses of cargos, and certificates
of Quantity & Quality for
commodities, essential to international trade, & Pre insurance inspections for the
underwriters. Specializing in Crude Oil, Petroleum Products and Petrochemical cargos, General Commodities we
are able to offer a
service second to none, which includes
- 1. Pre-Insurance Inspection of engineering goods, project cargo.
- 2. Supervision of discharge/loading including tally and to instruct stevedores in
utilization of proper gear
and cargo handling to protect the cargo for loss minimization.
- 3. Ensure proper storage of cargoes in port sheds bonded warehouses, supervise refilling/
reconstitution immediately on discharge/prior to loading.
- 4. Check condition/weight and packing of cargo on delivery.
- 5. Pre shipment inspection of refrigerated cargo, supervision of carting and loading
- 6. Inspection of manufacturing premises as regards to its suitability to manufacturing
/packs the products.
- 7. Drawing of samples at shipper's godowns/factories and certify them for
transportation if they meet the
contractual specifications. Certifying that all goods are weighed
in conformity with standard procedures
and accurately reported.
- 8. Certification of various products (agro products, oils manufactured goods, minerals
& ores) for their weight,
volume and quality as per specifications; issuing certification
Adroit is providing such services to a number of insurance underwriters along with